What are the names indicating?
- SMC: Sheet moulding compound
- BMC: Bulk moulding compound
- DMC: Dough moulding compound
SMC/DMC Technology – Design for Success
- A fiber–reinforced composite material consisting of a thermosetting resin, glass fiber reinforcement and filler.
- Additional ingredients such as low-profile/ low-shrink additives, cure initiators (peroxides), thickening additives, process additions mold release agents are used.
Unsaturated polyester resin - Company offer wide range of SMC/DMC Resins based on Isophthalic & Terephthalic, suitable for all kind of SMC/DMC profiles.
Our SMC/DMC resin has following properties:
- Good Surface profile with reduced post cure on finished Parts.
- Corrosion resistant, Low Shrinkages
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Very good Gloss
The resins available for SMC/DMC are :
- IR-205/203 : Isophthalic Based Resin
- IR-211 : Maleate Resin for Headlamp Reflector
- IR-117/118/125 : Terephthalic Based Resin (SMC)
- IR-82/122 : Economy Grade
- IR-126 : Hybrid Resin
- IR-701 : Low Profile Additive (LPA)
GLASS FIBRE REINFORCEMENT :
As commitment to provide one step complete solution to composite industry INNOVATIVE RESINS supplies best Glass fiber products from established manufacturers and provide a complete range of glass fibers.
- Chopped standard for DMA- 6/12/25 MM (OCF/BINANI/IMPORTED)
CATALYST SYSTEMS :
Company also Provide good quality catalyst systems like MEKP/TBPB from its own brand
- BP Paste – IR-PEROX
- TBPB – IR-PEROX-M-30
FILLER & ADDITIVES :
- Talk Powder
- RELEASE AGENTS
PIGMENT PASTES :
Innovative produces finest quality of pigment paste with the brand name INOX PIGMENTS with the industry standard and RAL based customized as per client requirement. We offer a wide range of colors strictly adhere to match colors with SPECTROPHOTO METER to ensure color consistency.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT :
- We are happy to help you for setting up for a new SMC/DMC unit or any other issues in your existing process by referring qualified and experienced consultants.
- Our technical teams are Experts in SMC/DMC raw material requirements, processing technology and are happy to help to our clients whenever required.
- Our Technical person will visit at your end when you have faced any issue in material and process. He will guide/Educate you about material and process.
- When you have raised any complaint then our technical person will provide RCA (Root cause analysis)/CAPA (Corrective and preventive action) closer.