Corrosive Resistance Resin
made available by us is a medium reactive medium viscous Isophthalic resin designed for the manufacturing of chemical plant & equipments in FRP. Corrosive Resistance Resin is most suitable for anti corrosive protection from water, diluted acid and salt solution. Corrosive Resistance Resin is having excellent mechanical and electrical properties along with chemical resistance.
- Chemical resistant
- High mechanical and electrical strength.
- Batch to Batch consistency
- Liquid resin Properties(as per IS 6746:1994) :
- Appearance : yellow liquid
- Viscosity at 30. C : 400 - 500 cps
- Specific Gravity at 30.c : 1.10- 1.12
- Acid value (mg koh/gm) : 15- 20
- Volatile content (% ) : 35- 38
- Gel Time at 30deg.C : 8- 12 min ( with0.5% cob6%& 1.5% MEKP)
- Cast resin properties :
- Barcol Hardness : 40
- H.D.T (Centigrade) : 100
- Elongation at break(%) : 2-3
- Tensile Strength (kg/ Cm) : 600 kg/cm
- Flexural strength (kg/cm) : 1050 kg /cm
The resin should be stored at a temperature not exceeding 30 Centigrade and preferably at 15-25 Centigrade in securely closed containers. At higher storage temperatures the storage life decreases sharply. Presence of moisture also affects the storage life of resin and leads to turbidity in the resin. The resin should also not be exposed to direct sun light as this would lead to premature gelation.